Wah la

わたしは ホアンイエン です。 

It seems that history will always pursue the one who created it. Just went back to school on 31/08/2004. Talked to a lot of teachers. Though my results weren't the best that has ever appeared in PJC, my records are really hard to beat. For readers who don't know what I'm talking about, let me explain things one by one.

1. 1st in National Economics Essay writing competition in 2002. Certainly one of the only thing that I have ever done that helped to boost the reputation of PJC. From Mr Khoo, 'no one has since attained what I have'. Definitely not something I wanna talk too much, cos people have beaten me to it, only that they are from the top. The one and only miracle I have done for PJC as a whole.

2. History (S). The first and only history student in the entire PJC history to take history (s). Being what Mr. V Koh has said, 'the miracle student'. Honestly speaking, I'm really wanting to see the second one coming. The 'miracle' I have achieved, this time to PJC history (the subject), is something all history students should aim to achieve. Simply because the teachers suck doesn't give students the reasons not to aim for the pinnacle of their studies. In fact, I have LJH to thank for. This LJH person is the one teacher whose view I have never agreed with... in actual fact, the whole history cohort 0f 01 have never seems to agree the way I approached my history. Yes, JLH and VK sucks as history teachers, but they provided me the will to succeed in what I love- I wanna outdo them in the field. Anyway, LJH really helped me a lot by appealing for my (S), so I'm grateful to him in that sense and VK, a fellow historian during the (s) discussion, really opened up my mind some more and sadly, that further drift me apart from my peers in PJC, cos when views differ, you just can't sit down and discuss your idea. Anyway, back to the (S), I would really love to see someone breaking this record. At least I know that my effort in trying to get history (s) that year, despite it not being offered in school, has not gone to waste. I have brought in what is previously impossible.


It's only these two I have managed to uncover but that's really saddening to know. Records are meant to be broken and I wanna see mine broken. When I first stepped into PJC, I vowed to establish an 'empire', an 'civilisation'. I took on what ppl have recently thought impossible. I did fight for what I wanted and I got it. I proved it to the world. My track records are there for people to see... or myself to see. I may sound like a braggart, I may sound arrogant.... but I'm waiting for people to put my 'arrogance' down by showing that they can do it.

Phew.... I think I'm saying too much.....

31/08/2004, nevertheless, has been a bit disappointing. No one really appeared. I miss everyone and they were not there. I see the teachers but I didn't see the class. But one thing really really spurred me on- a junior councillor actually mistooe me as a student. I should have played along but come to think of it, I really miss school life. I think I'm ready to discover the current PJC, as a senior in status, an equal in person and a junior in learning. I know one day, I'll be able to recover back the life I'm yearning for. がんばて ですね 

Life has really changed a lot for me and I know it. To all readers of my blog, the only thing in life that will never change is change itself. I see PJC change and it'll always be. I see my friends change, my surrounding change and most importantly, my life. 大変ですね

Talk too much. わたしは 11時 に 寝ます。 お休みなさい。 じゃ また 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Parable of the 'Good Samaritan'

Of Teaching and Learning

Iakobou Epistode: From Confusion to Clarity