Just like a typical weekend

Wah... so long never update my blog... so many short ones... today must write a longer one.

Today just happens to be PJC's openhouse, so took the chance to go back see see look look. Met some old friends but was quite surprised quite a lot never turned out. Never mind, had fun looking around at the juniors and seeing how energetic they are. Quite stunning to see Mac and M1 as their sponsers but well, knowing the council, I know that they can get all sorts of contacts. The fifth council looks fun... and innocent too. Today got mistaken as a sec 4 student... together with Kenny and dongxu and gang. So funny, but feel so good. I was ready to tell them that I'm from 'Nee Soon Secondary School'. Heehee but well, some people just blew our cover... but one day, I really must try going back and impost as a newbie. Play my juniors a bit... as long as I keep my appearance young, I should have no problem... I think. well, openhouse didn't last long for me, went off before noon to watch the Exorcist. Boring show, at least the plot is somewhere there. Got a good time making fun of Lingesh, she's still so fun to be made fun of... hahaha

Driving proved to be one of the more sian events, as usual. But did quite well today. So should do well on Monday. がんばて!!! I will pass my test.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Parable of the 'Good Samaritan'

Of Teaching and Learning

Iakobou Epistode: From Confusion to Clarity