It's okay, it's alright, it doesn't matter anyway

Come on, if things wanna turn out like that, am I at fault? Why am I blamed for something which I didn't even started or wanted to get involved? Aiyo, dun wanna talk about it. I just wanna do what I should do and get over with it.

I'm beginning to like performing, though I do consider myself to be a very emotional performer.... but life is like a stage, issn't it? Then again, what is life anyway? Is what I am seeing all real, or is it just a fabrication of my mind? To eat the red pill or the blue pill....hmm..., I dun know which one is which. What if all this while, everything around is just a show.... can't be possible, right? But after studying so much Gothic and post modernism, why not? Since what I see is what my brain perceives. Fruit for thoughts sia.

But anyway, shadow is the darkest where the light is the brightest. It's always the darkest before dawn. Guess when clarity of life is concerned, there must always exist confusion....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Parable of the 'Good Samaritan'

Of Teaching and Learning

Of Exegesis, Wedding Preparation and the Whole Lot of Things: Another Reflection