Music please

I like music sia. I like singing even more. The event on Sunday will allow me to do so. Got a lot of singing to do, finally can do some Jay stunts..., hahaha. But really, they truly pointed out that my style is more towards rapping, though I normally prefer slow songs.

But today really got a chance to 建立梦想, what I'll be in four years time. But it led to an even deeper thought- what I wanna see myself in four years time. Will I just be another same NUS student as others, or will I be something more than that. My dear biz certainly will serve me more but I want to make it big not only there. In other aspects and areas also.

But really, everything is looking bright now. Hopefully everything will go into place in the coming weeks. Hahaha, for those reading, watch and see.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Parable of the 'Good Samaritan'

Of Teaching and Learning

Iakobou Epistode: From Confusion to Clarity