Opps did I did it again

Opps, am I still thinking of her again? I thought I have forgotten all about her... Does she still hold a place in my heart? I dun get jealous when I see her boyfriend, but then... seeing her... really makes me feel so .... Am I supposed to put her off again somewhere in my heart and then when another time comes, she just appears and shoves me off mercilessly???? Am I gonna let her do that to me again, although i know that she's not doing it intentionally? When will be the time, when will the other one come to totally take over her place in my heart? Whatever, I do promise myself if that 'other one' comes, I'll do whatever thing within my ability to do what I should do and not let her go.

Enough for matters of the heart. It's something I can really never get by. Tomorrow may prove to be fulfilling day for me. Finally have a chance to go up stage and perform. How exciting. Hopefully I cna perform well and not cock up like always.

You know, there's one thing that seems to be bugging me since yesterday... this is by the way topic which I would like to express my views to all. If there is this criminal who is going to kill your beloved one, and you have the opportunity to stop him by shooting him down with the gun on your hand, and you know that once you shoot, it's gonna be a dead shot, would you pull the trigger? If you pull, you are committing a murder, but if you dun, you would also be committing a murder indirectly? How? Difficult question but I'm not asking people to answer. Instead I would like you to think about it, is there really such a thing called ethnic? What is ethnic then? When people say that something is not ethnical, is it really so? Who are we to judge if we are not even stepping in their shoes. Who are we to claim experts when we dun even know anything? Then, it leads to another point, is the truth we are seeing really the truth, or is it all packs of lies? Well, till then, I'll keep my fingers crossed and live my life on to my fullest ability.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Parable of the 'Good Samaritan'

Of Teaching and Learning

Iakobou Epistode: From Confusion to Clarity