Yeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Yo, just taking the time update my blog for a while. I'll be going to Genting in about 1.5 hours time and I dun think I'll be updating till tuesday.

A really intriguing question just strucked me. It's a question which has been bugging me since young, only that I realise it until a few days ago. Who is the one who determines what is right and what is wrong? Yes, it's related to the questions I have brought myself to answer a few days ago.

From young,I have been arguing with my parents that whatever they say is just whatever they say. They can talk a lot of stuff and they can talk big but it's just whatever they say. Why is it that what they should be right and what I say should be wrong. In actual, I have been questioning this for years but I didn't know that I'm doing so. This really reminds me of the saying that I have spoke of in the previous post :

'The winner is the king and the loser is the thief'

I believe that the rights and wrongs that we know now are actually created by the victors that have brought themselves to rule over the various civilisations. Meaning to say that today if I have the chance and I have the opportunity to rule over this world, I'll probably also be the one who sets down what is right and what is wrong and after a few years of psychoing the people, it may even become natural to my people.

This leads me to another question, should we really go and question our social estab? The social structure that we have been so abided to follow? Although currently I'm already questioning the basic structure of our Singaporean society at the educational level, should we really go on and inquire even more, maybe the 'truth' that has never crossed our eyes before?

Hmm..., I would like to go more into that, but I think time is running out for me since my bus is arriving soon and I wanna go and buy breakfast.... Till then, that's a little 2 cent from moi.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Parable of the 'Good Samaritan'

Of Teaching and Learning

Of Exegesis, Wedding Preparation and the Whole Lot of Things: Another Reflection