Testing

Just testing the blogger's capability to add pictures....




For my readers who have never seen me before, this is me standing there, posing a very cool pose.




Isn't it stunnung to see like another guy here? This is me too, a 'glamour' shot from a previous camp event. Satisfied? But I think I'll seldom post pictures like that, unless it's really meaningful for me to do so. This post is just a prank by someone who can't sleep at night and decided that his blog must have some unconstructive moments too. Basking in the limelight is the mission of this post.

Note: the first picture however will be a permanent feature in this blog. Confused? Look to your left.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Parable of the 'Good Samaritan'

Of Teaching and Learning

Of Exegesis, Wedding Preparation and the Whole Lot of Things: Another Reflection