Aquarius

Ganymede, a human boy,was blessed with such beauty that
even gods could not stop falling in love.
One day he was taken away somewhere by a majestic eagle.
Time passed, and in Heaven,gods were fascinated with
a young man who were serving nectar to them at their party.
Thus, Zeus, the lord of gods,gave him the immortality of god
and he became the stars of a man who is pouring water of rain
toward his home ground.


Well, got this poem from www.kagayastudio.com

Today I'm actually feeling quite high and low. High because my lecturer posted my comments in the forum for everyone to read. Low because... I dun wanna talk about it.

Today my two 'brothers' told me a lot of things, when we were going home from Suntec. One thing they mention is that once you feel that you have a bit of feeling for someone, dun wait till you can confirm that you have feeling for her, cos she might have already be taken. The logic is that even if she doesn't thought of you as a lover, if you could have just plucked out the courage to tell her your true feeling. But then, here's my logic: what's the point if you foresee that there is little future in the relationship and it's better to remain as friends rather than become lovers? Although you can never know the future but something is just easy to tell. And why are they talking about this? It's because of something I have done at Suntec. And what is it? Akan Datang

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Parable of the 'Good Samaritan'

Of Teaching and Learning

Of Exegesis, Wedding Preparation and the Whole Lot of Things: Another Reflection