Fallen but still an Angel

I just changed my template to this newest FFVI Advent Children outlook. Looks quite cool, right? I'm beginning to think that Sephiroth is so damn cool, although I ought to give a try in FFVI so that I can understand and appreciate him better. What intrigue me more is that they call him the 'Fallen Angel'. Well, being the most powerful guy in the 'Planet', what an apt nick. An Angel with only one wing... Sounds like me... am I thinking too much? Cloud is cool but I think Sephiroth is much more cooler...

Today, I came across the artworks of this particular Japanese artist called Kagaya. Instantly, I become a fan of his cos his artworks really attract me a lot. If anyone of you all wanna take a peek, his link is in the 'Planet'. Basically he draws a lot of celestial bodies and I particularly like his colourings. Typical contemporary Japanese style but I just like his style.

People say I'm doing too much things for the people around me, and there are even people who actually suggested that my actions may lead to the wrong conclusions. But then, sometimes it's very difficult to see things happening and you are just unable to do anything about it. It's so difficult to do nothing when you can do something. Perhaps it may be too excessive, perhaps it may be, but then excessive is always better than not taking any action. If friends got trouble, can help then go all out and help lah. If can't help, then also must try to do something.

Today, one of my friend commented something on me, which I forgot the whole content. But today seems to be a lucky day. I received quite a lot of feedbacks from a lot of people regarding myself. It's good. Then it comes to the issue of being myself... They say that I tend to exaggerate too much when I'm doing presentation or doing public speaking. They say that I too act act liao. But then, I think I'm just being myself up there, releasing what's inside me and pouring it onto my audience. Anyway, do anyone know that I developed this style long ago and have been using it since god knows when. Then another friend mentioned that I'm the most optimistic person (S)he has ever seen. Well, optimistic it may be, striving for success it will be, but I think I'm something more than that. As I tell some of my friends, I show what I wanna show and keep what I wanna keep. There is no need for me to bare out everything to my friends, as what my friends sometimes would require of me.

'How come we never seem to grasp who you are?'

I will tell you who am I, by showing what I am to you. What you see is what you get and what you dun see is also what I am, just that you dun need to know that side of me. Sometimes, I think due to my upbringing, I feel it unnecessary to totally give it all out, even to my closest friends. Insecurity? I will say 'nope'. It's your choice to allow yourself to be bared, and it can also be your choice not to do that. Then why am I not showing the other side(s) of me yet? Because I have boundaries set for each of them and my different personalities will seldom trangress each other. It may even impossible for people to see the 100% percent me, because there is no such me. Maybe what I show on the surface is the closest, perhaps near to 95%, but the remaining 5% constitutes a large part of me, so dun be mistaken.

Signing off after rattling so much. Adios and hope my fans like my new design. Cheers

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Parable of the 'Good Samaritan'

Of Teaching and Learning

Of Exegesis, Wedding Preparation and the Whole Lot of Things: Another Reflection