Not very well presented today

The afternoon today was very bright,
And the evening is going to become night
It's not me who want to be in this plight.
Just that I don't want to lose the fight.

To my love I want to say you are right
To say that I have never properly see the light.
So shall we start again this time
And make sure this time we make it right.

It's not my intention to make this poem rhyme
But sometimes if I dun do that I'll die.
Sometimes I dun really know why.
Is this what I really what I should write?

Today is a sad day
Because I know there is someone out there who cannot smile.
Why is it that people just refuse to see the beautiful morning sunray
And prefer to look at the night and call me 'siao'.

I know this is lame,
But sometimes I just want my blog to be like that
Since this is slowly becoming my aim
And I know that this is just all an act.


Talk cock one lah. Sometimes it's quite fun doing that. But today doesn't seem to have too much reason to cheer for. Even so, I try to cheer. Got this friend like to ask me: will you still cheer if you are drowning in the sea? The answer: I will but currently I can't, unless I know that people around me are still able to smile. It's a sad thing to see people 'demoralise' by external factors and even more sad when you feel helpless about it.

Hmmm... did I mention about the four letters word the last time I post? It's way too complicated already... I just cannot emphasize this enough. But what is love then, when you see the person you 'love' love another one? If it hurts, it hurts and it really hurts. If it doesn't, then do you still call it 'love'? Can you really give them your blessing and help them with whatever problems they are encountering in their relationship? I sometimes really find it hard reconcile with the idea that you give up the opportunity to try out a relationship based on the fact that you know right from the start, it's going to be lost cause. You know that there is something in between you that is stopping you from making the next move and you give up because you are afraid that you are unable to overcome the obstacles. I recently came across a blog post of a really scary religious fanatic (I dun mean to call this person like that but her conviction is really scary) and this person wrote something about people of different religious beliefs ought not to go into a relationship and get married in the end cos there will be a clash of faith... As what my brother said, why let such stupid things (I'm not pointing any arrow) stop people from falling in love and attempt to start up a family? Doesn't our society advocate religious harmony? Yet, such basic differences are precisely the reason why people break. I think I have listed down four criteria for a relationship to work well in a previous post. Normally that is my answer and I believe that that four will serve a lot of people well in their relationship too.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Parable of the 'Good Samaritan'

Of Teaching and Learning

Iakobou Epistode: From Confusion to Clarity