Too much for everything?

Sometimes, a relationship can be so unpredictable. On the outside, it seems so perfect. Then, the next thing you realise is that you start to see the rot within and sometimes you just can't help it but to take things step by step. Sometimes, things can't be forced upon and sometimes, you have to let time do the solution. Sometimes, things just refuse to turn out how you want. Sometimes, it can't be helped.

What would you do if you got friends who have problems but you just can't seem to help them at all? Relationship problems? I'm no expert in love affairs and I constantly fall victim to my own traps. Study problems? Something I can help but what I can achieve is only what the other party wants to achieve. Sometimes, pessimistic sentiment is enough to kill off a person, and while I'm talking, someone's pessimistic feeling may just finish me off in one single knock out blow.

Then, if you can't help it, does it mean that you leave it alone? Being a caring and kind soul, it troubles me to see my friends in need of some help and I just leave them alone. Honestly, it's not my style and perhaps it will never be my style. Maybe that's why I'm so suited to be a kpo.... hmmm....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Parable of the 'Good Samaritan'

Of Teaching and Learning

Of Exegesis, Wedding Preparation and the Whole Lot of Things: Another Reflection