90th posting of my blogging career

Hmm... this is of course the 90th posting of my blogging career. Well..., I think I will only try to post something special for my 100th posting.

At this very moment, I dun have anything to talk about, or anything very strong to comment about. You know, there are times in life when you just dun want to talk about anything but you want to try to find something to talk about. Such conflicting thinking. Yet, I think I suddenly have something to talk about right here right now.... but then again, I dun think I want to talk about it. Now let's meditate and think...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

Meditation over... yet no output... Maybe my 90th posting is not such a good one after all.

Sometimes, I really feel so ridiculous doing the sort of things I am doing. Sometimes, I'm just getting tired in trying to make my case... I know that sometimes, people remained unconvinced by my actions and arguments, which according to them, dun seem to match. Yeah, I admit, they dun match. But so what? If my arguments and actions match, then my name wouldn't be Lee Huanyan, my codename wouldn't have been HY1101E. I dun mean to say that I dun want people to know what's the intentions behind all my actions. Neither do I dun want people to really know me. But it's just a case that I dun think I want to justify my case to that extensive extent. Anyway, sometimes, I'm also not convinced of my intentions in doing certain things, so well...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Parable of the 'Good Samaritan'

Of Teaching and Learning

Iakobou Epistode: From Confusion to Clarity