Sakura

Hmm... I know it's just a few hours before my 3rd paper... and I'm blogging... But I have done what I should have done.

For the past few weeks, so many things have happened... to me, to my family... to my friends. Just last week, Robert's grandmother passed away. Just when I was complaining why such thing has to happened during the reading week, I received the news last night that Qiaoping's grandmother had also passed away. It came as a shock to me when I heard the news from Claramae. I knew something was not right with Qiaoping last night, when she was talking to Claramae. Somehow or rather, I have became quite sensitive to such things lately, more sensitive than other people thought I would be. But despite her telling us that she's alright, I can still feel the grief in her. Imagine this: you are preparing for your exam in Singapore and you find out that your grandmother has passed away in Sarawak... and to add salt to the wound, you find out that you can't make it on time to attend the funeral and to pay your last respect... How would you feel? Well... I really affected me quite a lot as I have never seen Qiaoping like that before. It was a moment of shock and I totally just got dumbfounded... Ok lah, a lot of things do affect me a lot lately,like for example, Tuesday evening... It also affected me when I saw how stressed up Yanting was towards that history paper, just to quote another recent example.

Hopefully things are going to get back to normal soon... I'll be taking my next paper in 4 hours time and well... it's an open book math paper, though I'm not very confident about it.

Anyway, I thought I won't be saying this in this blog ever, but for my friends who have suffered losses in this period, May God bless all of you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Parable of the 'Good Samaritan'

Of Teaching and Learning

Of Exegesis, Wedding Preparation and the Whole Lot of Things: Another Reflection