Some words

如果命中注定海鸟对鱼的爱是一场意外,那为何缘分会让他们相遇在一块呢?


If you are sharp enough, you would have known why this comes from. Or rather, you would have known the origin of this question. But today, I'm not going to talk about this, sorry for for the short distraction. I just feel that this is so nice that I ought to share it with my fans.

But yeah, I'm currently witnessing such a relationship. That's why this analogy has always intrigued me so much. Yeah... a witness, a helpless witness.

Anyway, my exams' coming soon. I dun know if I'll be blogging regularly for this period of time. So, it just means that I'll be off for a while. But do stay tune for more updates.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Parable of the 'Good Samaritan'

Of Teaching and Learning

Of Exegesis, Wedding Preparation and the Whole Lot of Things: Another Reflection