Open up

Note: no matter what have I become, this blog will still remain secular in nature for the general audience.

I think if I can summarise the type of changes that I have experienced for the past few months, I'll say that it will be that I begin to see the world not with my head and not with my heart. I think you can see it with your head or with your heart but if you cannot see the world with love, all the understandings are just pure pointless. I think all these can be summarised by J.K Rowling, in her character named Harry Potter. In the story of Harry Potter, the power which sets him apart from his nemesis, Lord Voldemort (or otherwise used to be known as Tom Marvolo Riddles) is love. Well, I mean that love can sometimes be such a powerful force, more powerful than when you keep saying 'I can do it I can do it'. Well... as one of these recent movies might have said... 'perhaps love'. As the saying goes: Love one another and you will be happy. It is as simple and as difficult as that.

Speaking of yesterday, went off to Sentosa to participate in Gen ACTS Sweat It Out sports event. I must admit that I was really a bit too hyperactive then, and a bit dramatic of course... but hey, have to admit that it's not so often that you can go to Sentosa and enjoy a day of games and sports at the beach. Some even commented that I really can act... but then isn't life just an act by itself?

And before I end, there is a few blogs from my link which I would wanna recommend my readers to. First up is the blog of my MP, Dr. Teo Ho Pin at http://teohopin.blogspot.com. Maintained by my cousin, I think readers can log in to find out more about him. Second up is a blog which I thought would never appear on Earth but it did. Log on to this miracle http://thinklingstar.blogspot.com to see what someone who refused to blog in the past has to say about her blog.

With that, till I write again. Signing off.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Parable of the 'Good Samaritan'

Of Teaching and Learning

Iakobou Epistode: From Confusion to Clarity