I can't get over it

Today I saw something in school, and I can't get over with it. I dun know why. Sometimes, things just get confusing and I dun know why. I'm supposed to meet a friend today in school at 7pm, but I made another appointment with another group of friends in City Hall at the same time, forgetting the former appointment. To make things worse, I saw that 'something' which I can't get over with, at the same time. To put things into analogies, it's like suddenly everything starts crashing onto me. Troubled, sad, confused and desperate... suddenly just reminds me of something I heard today, which I dun think I'll say here. And as I'm typing this, everyone starts talking about prom night and photo taking... how distracting and how distressful... though I dun blame them and what my inner self is experiencing now has nothing to do with them.

Too bad, 要怪就怪我太执著。

Aiyo, must put up a brave front...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Parable of the 'Good Samaritan'

Of Teaching and Learning

Iakobou Epistode: From Confusion to Clarity