Rainy night

It's still raining outside, and it's freezing cold.

In case you all haven't realise, I have included a new section in the navbar called 'Our daily bread'. Yeah, they are bible verses, but sometimes, we must remember that these verses do apply very much to our life in general too. So do take a look at them.

A lot of things have happened for the past few hours. Firstly, I realised that the mono printer B at computer centre prints so slowly that I'll never engage that printer again. Printed $7.65 worth of readings today, which makes out to 133 pages altogether. Considering that it's 2 pages in 1 most of the time, it amounts to around 220 pages of readings. It took me the whole afternoon to just finish 33 pages of it and it's just the readings for the first month. Looks like I can expect an exciting semester again.

Secondly, got to know a new friend today. He's a year 1 like me but majoring in economics. He's taking 2 history modules this semester and 3 econs module. Quite an interesting guy, think I will get along well with him in the coming semester, especially since he's also taking hy2245.

Thirdly, I got another celebration for my one month leap in faith again. Actually sort of expected it, except that this time it's not a coffee cheese cake but a tiramisu. And well, it's the thought that counts. They actually even suggested giving me a red egg... err... it's the thought that counts lah, arh?

Today had an interesting conversation with my one brother of Adam and two sisters of Eve =P One thing that keeps ringing in my mind during that conversation is something that has been bothering me since last friday. It's something which I dun wish to mention in details in this blog, due to the sensitivity of the issue to other people, and to me too but I just wanna write something down here =P. Some of my friends would know what I'm talking about. But there's a possibility of something that may happen due to what I have done... (I might as well dun say this) Well... as my mum has said of me... am I really that blockhead towards other people? The timeline no longer matches and suddenly everything has a possibility, even the most impossible...

Thursday will be an exciting day for me. I have lectures! From 10am all the way to 4 pm... wow!!!! Looking more forward to my hy2245 though fna1002 and eu1101e and js1101e are also very anticipated.

Anyway, till my Bleach finished downloading, I bid farewell.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Parable of the 'Good Samaritan'

Of Teaching and Learning

Iakobou Epistode: From Confusion to Clarity