A short one

Today, my father received a flash clip in his email from one of his friends and it's quite cute. So I would highly recommend all to take a look at it here. It's about chicken... but not chicken little, in case you are wondering.

Anyway, a short update about this blog. In case you haven't realise, I have recently inserted this song called Imagine Me without You by Jaci Velasquez into the blog for all your hearing pleasure, in the event that you think that music beforehand was too irritating. But expect frequent changes on the music in the near future. Also, I have inserted the lyrics at the navbar on the right, in case you all want to know exactly how the song goes.

More to come, more to come, dun worry.

Today is Hari Raya Haji. It's a public holiday. And guess what, I still went back to school... not to study of course, but for some outing with some guys who called ourselves M.A.C.H.O. Interested to know what it means? Ask and you shall receive. <*hint) And we had a few games of street soccer... which resulted in something like a painful ankle for me. Went bowling after that, but didn't really had a good game though.

Today is cold, really cold. It has been raining for quite some time and hopefully it will stop within the next few days... or else cannot go running... need to train for half marathon, which is one of my resolutions this year.

Today also marked my first month since my leap in faith last year/last month/31 days ago. Honestly speaking, I didn't realise it until someone sort of reminded me of it. And it was celebrated with a coffee cheese cake from Coffee Bean... well, didn't expect such a ceremony though. Of course, some also messenged me congratulating me for my first month, and incidentally it strucked me that it's almost impossible for me to forget that exact day, cos there will always be someone who will never forget that day (who can forget your own birthday...)

Today, I learnt something which I think make sense for all of us. 'If you find a perfect group of friends to mix around with, dun join the group. Cos you will make it imperfect.' The original saying was not like that but I modified it a little so that it will apply to all my readers. Well, it sort of makes some cow sense and reminds us that there is no such thing in this world as a perfect person, unless you put God into the picture.

Meanwhile, I guess I have said my piece for today. Till I find out why I have frustrated someone so much. Till that time, let's anticipate my next posting.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Parable of the 'Good Samaritan'

Of Teaching and Learning

Of Exegesis, Wedding Preparation and the Whole Lot of Things: Another Reflection