Spoil for the day

Now, as the day draws to an end, I have collected $92 for the day's taking. That makes $314 together. Hmmm.... should be enough money to last me for the rest of next month.

Today had a rather uneventful day. Went to my aunt's place for lunch. Then came back home to find my third uncle from my mum's side and gang at home for a visit. At least I got a chance to drive the car just now. But realised that my mum's side the uncles are quite friendly and easy going. Good, next time I must see if I have a chance to bring my mum back to Malaysia for a visit.

Also, I had a chance to learn my family's secret recipe for 'ji dan gao', basically egg cake, translated literally. Think next time can make for my friends.

This week also seems to be challenging me to go for a breakthrough. Now I have to learn a new song by the name of 'I give You my heart' by Friday... dun know if I can make it or not. Pray hard... and practise hard sia. Think things should go pretty well... though the prospect of facing schoolwork after the holiday can be a bit frightening.

Well, till I master my song, I shall write again.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Parable of the 'Good Samaritan'

Of Teaching and Learning

Of Exegesis, Wedding Preparation and the Whole Lot of Things: Another Reflection