15th day of CNY

Today is the last day of CNY. Whoa, how exciting....

Just now, I was reading a blog of one of my sisters in church. She just set up a blog (or rather, I was the one who helped her to set up and the job's not done =P) and has blogged in a total of four posts in a space of like two days. The testimonies in the blog is very encouraging and really refreshed me quite a lot. In case you are curious, the address is as such: http://petrina-dreamland.blogspot.com. But she quoted a verse in her first post which kinda striked me, partly because that's the verse I was thinking about when I was showering, just before I decided to log on and take a look at how my friends have been progressing in their blogging careers.

I pray that you may be active in sharing your faith, so that you will have a full understanding of every good thing we have in Christ.
- Philemon 6


Well, I dun wanna talk too much about this, cos what I wanna say has already been said by this friend of mine. But in case some of you are thinking why we are so 'like that', I suggest there is one book you can pick up to find out why and I dun think I need to tell you what book is it.

I just recently learnt some lame jokes yesterday, which I ought to share with my readers.

Q: How do you make your music cool?
A: By putting your CDs and MP3 players into the fridge.

Q: Why Mickey Mouse wanna fly to outer space?
A: He wants to find Pluto.

Q: What time is it when an elephant sits on your fence?
A: It's time to get a new fence.

Well, I know, they are quite lame but I just can't resist writing them all down in here.

In any case, I'm off. May Grace be with all of you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Parable of the 'Good Samaritan'

Of Teaching and Learning

Of Exegesis, Wedding Preparation and the Whole Lot of Things: Another Reflection