I just need to write this

Actually, I thought my blogging would be the end for today after the previous posts... until I read some of the blogs that I frequent. To read about relative in need of help or the lack of understanding friends is often quite depressing at a level. I could not but help thinking about the love of God. Yes, the love of God, the love of Christ. Maybe because I have sort of entrusted Him with my life, and therefore, I remain openly optimistic about my future, cos I know He will have His perfect plan for me as quoted in Jeremiah 29:11, for the plan He has for me will not harm me but serves to prosper me. This I know that:

For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons,neither the present nor the future, nor any powers, neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord.
- Romans 8:38-39


But reading some of the blogs today, I can't but felt the burden of God for them. These are people whom I considered quite close to me. This I never have doubt about. Therefore feeling the burden of God for them can be quite a burdening experience for myself. I know someone out there like them need God, and they need Him, as much as I need Him. People may say, 'What the heck, we are all suffering. What do you hypocrites know about our pains?' Good question and good comment. In fact,how right they are. I may not know their pains and sufferings, but I know of someone who knows, who understands. He is Christ Jesus, my and our Lord. There is no doubt about it. How can He not understand pain and sufferings. Look at this:

But he was pierced for our transgressions,
he was crushed for our iniquities;
the punishment that brought us peace was upon him,
and by his wounds we are healed.

We all, like sheep, have gone astray,
each of us has turned to his own way;
and the LORD has laid on him
the iniquity of us all.

He was oppressed and afflicted,
yet he did not open his mouth;
he was led like a lamb to the slaughter,
and as a sheep before her shearers is silent,
so he did not open his mouth.

By oppression and judgment he was taken away.
And who can speak of his descendants?
For he was cut off from the land of the living;
for the transgression of my people he was stricken
- Isaiah 53:5-8


How can someone having suffered at and betrayed by the hands of His creations for their sins not know about the pains and sufferings of others? How can someone who have died such a painful, suffering and cursed death on the cross not understand? And the good news is that He is still alive, till this day, resurrected three days after His death. This represents something. There is hope for everyone, who believes in Him, as John 3:16 has said.

For Christ died for sins once for all, the righteous for the unrighteous, to bring you to God. He was put to death in the body but made alive by the Spirit
- 1 Peter 3:18

he saved us, not because of righteous things we had done, but because of his mercy. He saved us through the washing of rebirth and renewal by the Holy Spirit
- Titus 3:5


My verdict? Psalm 34:8 says 'taste and see that the LORD is good.' Taste for yourself. I dun know how this blog will touch others, but I certainly know that I have to blog this down. I cannot but remained convinced and faithful, that He has promised me and other of His children of good things that have yet to come.

With this, just consider this:

Yet to all who received him, to those who believed in his name, he gave the right to become children of God
- John 1:12

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Parable of the 'Good Samaritan'

Of Teaching and Learning

Of Exegesis, Wedding Preparation and the Whole Lot of Things: Another Reflection