Conspiracy Theory

Too bad the law dictates that I cannot do my own pro-PAP propaganda here in my blog during this period. However, the law does not forbid me to discuss conspiracy theories over in my blog.

So there are a lot of conspiracy theories out there. There are conspiracy theories which theorises the PAP as controlling every part of Singaporeans' life, up to the point when you mention anything that is remotely anti-government, you will disappear from the record of the MOM forever. Of course this is bullshit. There are also conspiracy theories that try to explain that the origins of life on Earth is a result of alien farming, that the crop circles are the doing of UFOs, that the uncle next door is a CIA agent, that the helicopter out there is actually a new technology that disguises itself up as a helicopter. Of course the most absurd conspiracy theory that I have ever heard (in Singapore context) is that we need an opposition (just joking). But the greatest conspiracy that a human being can ever find in his life is the secret over his purpose in life. This is one conspiracy mystery which once you got it, everything's changed. And indeed, everything changed when I got it, when I understood it, when I see what I could not see in the past, when I know that my purpose in life, in fact our purpose in life is in Christ.

Now here reminds me of an analogy which I like to associate a Christian with. It's called the parable of the Newater. For those who dun know, the Newater is a new product manufactured by Singapore Inc to overcome the shortage of water in Singapore. This Newater is created through reverse osmosis of sewage water (yes, the water that mixes with your shit and urine). Many people, till this day have not accepted Newater, due to its source. They are what I call, people of little faith in technology (though I do acknowledge that it tastes weird but I'm still standing today) But the water that comes out of the reverse osmosis process is indeed drinkable and clean. But how does that bear relations to a Christian?

Everyone has a past, that is plagued with both good things and bad things. There are some people who have a very terrible past, terrible enough for people to condemn them and to snub them out of society. Some of these people become worse, some of these people turned to God. But the bottomline is that all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God. But the truth is that Christ died for us on the cross and rise again after three days. The truth is that He died and washed clean of our past. It's just like using detergent to wash off the stubborn shit on your face (sorry for the gross description). For whoever in Christ is a new creation as once He died for all, therefore all died. And for those who receive His grace, they rose again with Him. As such, whoever believes in the name of Christ and works to serve Him as a Christian in faith and deeds, he is washed clean, just like the shit water (sorry, it's sewage water) is being osmosised (dun know if got this word or not) into newater, which is as good as the tap water we have. But sometimes, when we get persecuted as Christians for being who we were, and not get accepted for being who we are, like the Newater being rejected for being what it used to be and not embraced by what it is now.

But nevertheless, analogy aside. But this is the greatest secret that God has for us, that Christ died for us so that He can save us from eternal death and that we can have eternal life. And because the Christians out there who received Christ into their life, they got it, and everything changed. Just like if one day I find out that I am actually the centre of the 'Huanyan' show, and whatever that I know of is actually a made up reality, everything will surely change. It's just that simple. And truly enough, I know that when I got the secret, everything changed for me. It was a case of 'I was blind but now I see'. It's just that simple. Life is not complicated after all. All you need to do is to have that faith and have the will to believe. You either have the will to believe, or have the will to not believe.

So what is your reason? What is the conspiracy in your life?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Parable of the 'Good Samaritan'

Of Teaching and Learning

Iakobou Epistode: From Confusion to Clarity