Need God, need God

'Oh God, where are You when I need You?' - someone out there

'It is only when people reach the dead end of life will they start thinking and searching for God.' - Huanyan

Reaching the dead end? Desperate? Where is He when you need Him the most?

He's there, just besides you, if only you ask, if only you seek, if only you open the door of your heart to let Him in.

Walked out? Backslided? Felt that God is not there?

It's not God who has moved, cos He's there all along. It's us who have moved away from God. This means that the only one thing that we need to do is to go back to Him. It's just simple.

In a sense, I can relate with all these, though I have not walked out of God before, but there was once a time when it seems so difficult to accept Him into my life yet it seems that I need Him so much in my life. There seems a time when I need Him the most, but I locked Him out of the way. There seems a time when I know He's there but I chose to ignore His presence. Those were the times.

In one way or another, someone out there will surely ask at this point in time, 'God, where are You?' He's there, with you. Have faith.

Have the faith to believe that He's just there. Within our reach. If we only open the door.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Parable of the 'Good Samaritan'

Of Teaching and Learning

Of Exegesis, Wedding Preparation and the Whole Lot of Things: Another Reflection