Plan

Have you all ever wonder why you are in a certain place in a certain timing? Have you all ever wonder why are you born in your country of birth, why are you born to your parents, why are you studying in a particular place, why are you reading my blog at this particular time and why I decide to type this stupid question of asking you why you are reading my blog?

I always believe that I'm here for a reason, that I'm maintaining this blog for a reason, that I'm in NUS majoring in history and minoring in technopreneurship for a reason, that I'm involved in political activities for a reason, and lastly, that I'm a Christ follower for a reason. It seems strange but when I first received Christ, I seemed to mix in well with my caregroup. Apparently, I have been so familiar with them that I had no problem gelling in to my current caregroup.

But thinking of it, it could have been other caregroups instead. It could have been other churches instead. It could easily been Campus Crusade, it could easily been City Harvest, it could jolly well been FCBC, it could so easily been one of the churches that I found lying at Kent Ridge Road just outside NUS. But I believe God has a plan for me in this caregroup. For one, in this caregroup, I have someone who is the same major as me and someone who is the same minor as me and here I have two old birds who have been there done that in the respective studies which I'm deciding to pursue to advise me. It's too much to be a coincidence, but there's no such thing as coincidence, only divine intervention. I dun know what plan God has for me but do I have to doubt him?

Well planned.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Parable of the 'Good Samaritan'

Of Teaching and Learning

Of Exegesis, Wedding Preparation and the Whole Lot of Things: Another Reflection