My heart Your home

Come and make my heart your home,
come and be everything I am and Lord i know,
search me through and through,
till my heart becomes a home for you

A home for u.... oh...
A home for u... oh...
let everything i do...
open up a door for u to come through,
and then my heart will be a place where u wanna be
- Hillsong United


Well... I was just feeling a bit spiritual now and decided to listen to this song. It's just so amazing that shortly after I heard this song, we sang it in service. I sort of understand why it was so. And this song sort of makes a lot of meaning to me right now.

In a few minutes time, it will be tuesday and 9 hours from my last paper. Nervous? Well, I have entrusted God with the outcome. Come to think of it, God will make sure that what I got is accordance to His big plan for me, so I can sort of rest assured. Quite surprising though, I'm always so amazed on how He came into my life even before I formally receive Him into my life last exam. Indeed, it must be Him who has guided me to such a good grade last sem despite my dismal performance during the CA. I think now looking at hindsight, I can see how He was with me all these while, and how He was so real in my life, that I didn't manage to see it. Indeed, I was blind but now I see.

Now I see.

Now I see and perceive.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Parable of the 'Good Samaritan'

Of Teaching and Learning

Of Exegesis, Wedding Preparation and the Whole Lot of Things: Another Reflection