God, I can only imagine...

In case people are wondering if you have entered a new blog, dun be alarmed. I just removed the irritating alert for the comfort of my fan readers. I tried to change the music as well to something new but somehow or rather, there is something wrong with the music hosting. And the choice of music I have counts also.

Haven't been blogging for quite a long time but before I begin, just let me ask, why can't India win the world cup?

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Cos whenever they get a corner, they will set up a mama shop =P (no ill intent intented) This is just for entertainment purpose.

Anyway, recently, this blog title really sets off some thinking cap on me. Can people really know who God really is? Of course, I think all of you would have known what I want to say. But let's try this: why not you try to imagine what God is like and if you really have a concrete answer or if you think, you can put in a comment in the tagboard or the comment box.

Now for all, this is my answer:

The LORD is compassionate and gracious,
slow to anger, abounding in love.

He will not always accuse,
nor will he harbor his anger forever;

he does not treat us as our sins deserve
or repay us according to our iniquities.

For as high as the heavens are above the earth,
so great is his love for those who fear him;

as far as the east is from the west,
so far has he removed our transgressions from us.

As a father has compassion on his children,
so the LORD has compassion on those who fear him;

for he knows how we are formed,
he remembers that we are dust.

As for man, his days are like grass,
he flourishes like a flower of the field;

the wind blows over it and it is gone,
and its place remembers it no more.
- Psalm 103:8-16


A bit of a cliche and of course, I won't deny it this time. Given that I have not blogged for a long time, I certainly dun wanna stress my readers once more with a mind boggling post.

Well, God... I used to imagine... now I see.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Parable of the 'Good Samaritan'

Of Teaching and Learning

Iakobou Epistode: From Confusion to Clarity