Dead turtle

I have been seeing a lot of turtles in my msn, as compared to stars these days. From what I know, it's all because of the death of the austrialian Croc Dundee who got pierced in the heart by a stingray (I thought it was a croc). This got me wondering about something, what is it so great about this Steve Irwin that people wanna put turtles in their msn to commemorate him? I mean, he's just a Croc Dundee who appears in television playing around with dangerous animals. No doubt his shows are nice but do we need to go to such extent? So what happens if the person who lives next to you died? Are people going to put turtles there in their msn as a form of remembrance?Remembrance for what? I find it so stupid. Maybe I should try this one day, if someone around me died, I will get people to start doing that and see the effect. Most likely it will not work. Why? Because maybe that guy is not famous. There is no big news. It's not a Huang Na incident, nor a Steve Irwin. It's just the guy next door.

Precisely it's so stupid, I'll refuse to put up the turtle in my msn. It's stupid, pointless, and remember what?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Parable of the 'Good Samaritan'

Of Teaching and Learning

Iakobou Epistode: From Confusion to Clarity