Mushy mushy

I was staring at my laptop screen wondering what to write for this latest post... then I decided to do my QT... minutes after that I was driven out of the comfort of my room to the living room so that I can complete my QT in peace and free of distraction. Imagine this while you are doing QT:

(Phone rings)

Guy (picking up the phone): Hello, dear (or darling, whatever)

Person on the phone (guy/girl, you decide): Dear, what are you doing?

Guy: sleeping loh... or rather I just regained consciousness

Person on the phone: eeee... lazy pig

Guy: No lah, where got. At least I'm not lazy with you mah (I made up this part)

Person on the phone: you are so bad (I further made up this part)

Guy: *muack muack* (I forgot the conversation but I guess the 'muack' will bring out the essence of the conversation)

Person on the phone: (I dun what his/her reaction is like)

(So on and so forth, imagine the *muack muack* in the background)

Naturally, I have to evacuate from the room. The air-con was on, but it was so cold in the room that my hair stood. I told God, 'I'm going out, You wait a while'. And I went out to carry on the conversation with God. And I could still hear the *muack muack* in the background. Whatever, God's in the first place.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Parable of the 'Good Samaritan'

Of Teaching and Learning

Iakobou Epistode: From Confusion to Clarity