杀手的代价

The title doesn't mean anything, it's just a gag to get you carry on reading. So carry on reading.

Today.

Finally able to see Yuan Tao crossing the next step of breakthrough in his walk with God, being baptized by the Holy Spirit. Me and QP thought that there wasn't any sign when we finished praying, but then, after that, when we were talking about it, then we realised that we both had heard some sound from Yuan Tao's side, and he confirmed with us that he did have something he wanted to blurt out when we were praying but he was afraid. The sound lasted for a moment, then it was gone. But confirmed it's the sign from God. Praise be to the Lord.

Yesterday

Finally see another new sister joining the family after a long time seeing her hanging out with us. This new sister, her name is Zichun, came to know Christ when my CG were having our chill-out time at Indochine. Think the entire NUS group was praying for her during the service. And God answers our prayers and increased our strength. Thank God for this new sisters, and glad to see the NUS group growing stronger and stronger. It encouraged me to want to reach out to more people, especially male friends of mine.

As I said, we went to Indochine to chill out, and discovered that I didn't have a taste for alcoholic cocktail after all. Where's my tequila shots????? Well, but think God is currently re-conditioning my body to start rejecting alcohol in my body. What else can explain the replusiveness that I had after I had my tequila blitz yesterday? After a year of abstaining from alcohol, there I was almost puking out because I couldn't stand the alcohol....

Today.

I was out after returning from follow up with Yuan Tao and went out again to meet my project group mates to discuss about our MNO CQ. Then went down to Wheelock Place Fish&Co for a class outing. I didn't really wanna go initially and was praying to God whether I wanna go or not. But then I decided to turn up in the end, which was quite a refreshing time with the Herd. Honestly, the highlight of the day was this super cute and super friendly and super onz and super attractive and super active waitress who made the effort to interact with the group. Basically we were like celebrating birthdays, and we got a cake, and she actually made the effort to make sure that we have the cake in the correct condition, that we have the utensils to eat the cake and she actually attended to our table personally to facilitate our bills. Well, if I wasn't attached to Christ, I would have asked for her hp... I'm just joking here. She's cute, and may be my type, but my number one is still Jesus, and my the other half next time must also have Jesus as her number one. ~what a friend we have in Jesus....~~~ I'm just joking when I mentioned about going after that waitress, but I was really impressed by her service. I would have voted for her if there is any best service award for the people there. It certainly makes the night, ok.

Yesterday.

I was asked some questions about what my the other half should be like. Basically five criteria that I want in my future half, other than the one which I just mentioned.

I forgot what I have answered

But upon rethinking I think should be along these lines:
1) Must not mind me participating in political activities with the PAP and be supportive of it. She needs not be a PAP supporter.

2) Must be able to complement in a lot of ways, and be able to appreciate my drama papa kind of behaviour.

3) Must not be the type who buys something because she will feel guilty or sad if she doesn't buy it, or because it was a sale. The story is different if it comes to books.

4) Must not mind staying with my parents and must be able to get along with them.

5) Must be able to have her own taste of music, not like the music because the singer is very handsome or pretty.

Today.

I'm tired of typing. I will go and watch an episode of WLIIA and then go to sleep.

Meanwhile, I changed the layout of my blog a bit but expect to see some changes in template soon.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Parable of the 'Good Samaritan'

Of Teaching and Learning

Of Exegesis, Wedding Preparation and the Whole Lot of Things: Another Reflection