Finally done

Finally got my hands done with Memento and Leonard Shelby and Christopher Nolan, after a stint at HQ with a few brothers and sisters. I certainly hope that I'm not going to screw up this one as I had screwed up my Vietnam War. I got back my Vietnam War essay, and it seemed that despite a short setback in the beginning of the Tet Offensive, I was able to get a strong hold over the offensive and emerged relatively unscathed. It's a B+ this time, by virtue of stronger arguments at the main bulk of the essay, and the weaker arguments and misuse of sources in the first part of the essay. Otherwise, I believe it could have been an A or A+ easily. Sad case though. But then, let it begone and I firmly believe that God will bless me abundantly if I continue to serve Him.

This post is a bit short, but then I'm still suffering from a certain writer's block, given all these projects and essays. Also got quite a lot of things to take care of. In the meanwhile, adieu.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Parable of the 'Good Samaritan'

Of Teaching and Learning

Iakobou Epistode: From Confusion to Clarity