Reaching there

It was yet another one good day. Finally nearly after one year, we have a new sister in Christ joining us. Not to be misunderstood, I mean, even since the first seed was being sown, this particular sister finally crossed the line. I remembered first meeting her at East Coast Park after last year's final exam. That time I haven't came to know God yet... but that's a week before my saga with God started. It's nearly a year, not yet, but nearly since I first met her, and really glad to see her coming to know God.

Of course, for those who are reading this blog and know who I'm talking about, this new sister her name is Wenjuan, a fellow history student!!!!! But more importantly a new sister in Christ for NUS. The fifth consecutive soul saved for five consecutive weeks. First, it was Aiwei, then Zichun, then Ceyang, then Huiling (someone I only get to know today) and just now was Wenjuan. 4 new sisters and 1 new brother. Praise the God for all these.

Basically, nothing much to write these days, consider a writer block from me, but then I just wanna say that Death note is really cool, I mean the anime. Haven't watched the movie yet but I'm quite interested on how the movie is going to reproduce the effects. Anyway, adieu, I'll write again soon.

You welcomed him with rich blessings
and placed a crown of pure gold on his head.
- Psalm 21:3

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Parable of the 'Good Samaritan'

Of Teaching and Learning

Iakobou Epistode: From Confusion to Clarity