Thank God for that

I was checking my grades for the last exam. It was a heart-nerving experience. But anyway, here's what I saw in the sms by NUS:

HY2217 B
HY2243 A-
HY2246 A-
MNO1001 A-
TR2202 A

CAP: 4.23

Quite a surprise. HY2217 was the module which I know has the least chance of getting an A, cos of my project, but it will still remain my fav mod of the sem. TR2202 was a surprise, cos I expected a B+ the most, given my relative quietness in the forum... or maybe if I have been more active, it would have been an A+. The rest was sort of a bonus. I didn't expect an A- for HY2246 too, though HY2243 was quite expected and hoped for. MNO1001 was a difficult one to gauge, cos I didn't really know how I do as compared to the rest. The final paper was a bit of a disaster to me, cos I had a stomachache and I can't concentrate on the paper properly.

The score for this sem is 4.4, a 0.1 improvement from last sem, only a difference between a B and B-. Quite sianz could have made it to the Dean's list, but then, I think I have to be thankful for a relatively difficult semester.

Thank You, God.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Parable of the 'Good Samaritan'

Of Teaching and Learning

Of Exegesis, Wedding Preparation and the Whole Lot of Things: Another Reflection