Firato (it means nothing)

Before I talk about my first NUS Fish Fillet cg yesterday, there are a few photos which I want to show cos they are memorable and most importantly, funny:







Yesterday NUS Fish Fillet had its first caregroup meeting. We first had our PnW session in one of the classrooms in E1, which was generally not normal, cos most cg meetings would start off with a dinner before proceeding to somewhere for PnW. But anyway, there's a reason for a scramble of order. It was a refreshing time of PnW, although it was still very tiring for the guitarist (who was me) to play through the whole PnW, but then, it was my second and I was glad to take up that challenge. After that we went off to Vivocity to have our dinner. And we really had a great time there. Although not everyone was there, but I really feel that the cg is taking shape.

And as the semester closes in with more datelines, I am committing it more to God:

Even youths grow tired and weary,
and young men stumble and fall;

but those who hope in the LORD
will renew their strength.
They will soar on wings like eagles;
they will run and not grow weary,
they will walk and not be faint.
- Isaiah 40:30-31


I found this verse in one of the notebooks they are selling in the NUS Coop, and the verse struck me so much that I decided to buy that notebook...

Firato (it means nothing)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Parable of the 'Good Samaritan'

Of Teaching and Learning

Of Exegesis, Wedding Preparation and the Whole Lot of Things: Another Reflection