Nostaglia II

The afternoon today was very bright,
And the evening is going to become night
It's not me who want to be in this plight.
Just that I don't want to lose the fight.

To my love I want to say you are right
To say that I have never properly see the light.
So shall we start again this time
And make sure this time we make it right.

It's not my intention to make this poem rhyme
But sometimes if I dun do that I'll die.
Sometimes I dun really know why.
Is this what I really what I should write?

Today is a sad day
Because I know there is someone out there who cannot smile.
Why is it that people just refuse to see the beautiful morning sunray
And prefer to look at the night and call me 'siao'.

I know this is lame,
But sometimes I just want my blog to be like that
Since this is slowly becoming my aim
And I know that this is just all an act.


I was reading through this poem I posted a long time ago, that was before I received Christ, and possibly sometime after I entered NUS. Also forgot why I posted this poem, though I said in that post that it's all just for fun one. But really quite funny when I read this. Maybe I will post more of my old posts next time. To look back and laugh at myself.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Parable of the 'Good Samaritan'

Of Teaching and Learning

Iakobou Epistode: From Confusion to Clarity