Introducing PisangFan II

Now now, how could I forget? It seems that after all these ranting about PisangFan, you still dun know who are the visionaries who have brought you PisangFan!!! Here are they:



Top up, we have the PisangFan logo, beautifully and wonderfully designed by ZW for this wonderful venture. Next up, we have all the pioneers who have started PisangFan, me inclusive. But maybe the rest of the 5 you are not that familiar with. Top from left are me, Julia and Zameer. Bottom from left are Ashleigh, Hongtao and Debbie. So these are the people who have brought you PisangFan. We are just humble students from NUS, who just wanna present banana in a different way to the market.

Overall, I would say, this PisangFan venture has been a greatly successful and fruitful one. I can just imagine that when the 6 of us came together in the first place, we had no idea what we had wanted to do, until (maybe a revelation from God) the idea of PisangFan just struck us. The original PisangFan had been a different one, and by different, I really mean different. You should have seen the original PisangFan, but we thought that it would be interesting if we change the presentation of the whole thing to the one you have seen.

Due to the technical difficulties I'm experiencing right now with the network, I will stop here for the time being. Stay tuned for part III of the series.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Parable of the 'Good Samaritan'

Of Teaching and Learning

Of Exegesis, Wedding Preparation and the Whole Lot of Things: Another Reflection