Of farewells

Today we went on to Sakura restaurant (somewhere near Cineleisure) for a farewell lunch for Edwin and Christine. It was a good buffet lunch (with good dory fish fillet and good lamb chops) and I had my fills. Obviously, it's a bit kinda sad to see the two of them leaving the NUS ministry and joining NG14. Think it all dates back from the time of the Actstrinsic till this time when we actually had spent time serving together.

It all sounds like the time when Robert and RF left, and the time when YA moved over. These farewells are normally a time when the NUS ministry experiences a sudden short of certain presence, a certain gap, which I can feel so strongly today while I was in service. Thankfully, normally God will send down people from somewhere to fill the gap. The ministry always remains one with a changing face. I feel very strongly that after the holiday, it's gonna be another new face again. But that's the fun of it. It's always with a changing face.

Till I have overcome the writer's block I have recently, and I get the pictures for today....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Parable of the 'Good Samaritan'

Of Teaching and Learning

Of Exegesis, Wedding Preparation and the Whole Lot of Things: Another Reflection