Long awaited answers

I think it should be about time I reveal the answers... no point hiding them and for those who do the test after this post...

1. How old is my brother...
Ans: 23... cos he's my twin brother...

2. The day I received Christ
Ans: 10/12/2007, those who have read my blog often, or those who remember will know

3. The day I was born
Ans: 24/01/1984... check my blog once again

4. The day I collected my pink ic
Ans: 08/04/2005, this is not my ORD date, which is 2 days later, a sunday.

5. Anime I'm watching right now
Ans: Naruto + Bleach + Deathnote

6. I will never eat...
Ans: Durian, not spicy food. I dun like the spicy sensation, so I dun eat spicy food. But durian... I vomit at the taste of it.

7. I crave for...
Ans: A cup of coffee, I will only drink iced milo, not hot milo...

8. I major in...
Ans: History (no brainer)

9. I minor in...
Ans: Technopreneurship

10. Fav NUS lecturer?
Ans: Brian Farrell, who else?

11. Fav Biz lecturer?
Ans: Andrew Ng, although Eric Tachibana draws close.

12. Fav mod to date?
Ans: Entrepreneurial marketing, it's my fav cos of my project and the lecturer. Total War and War and Society are my fav too, but Entreprenuerial Marketing ranks first.

13. Ushering name?
Ans: Matthias Lee

14. Cap increase..
Ans: 0.05, check my blog for the records

15. Fav character in Bible...
Ans: Peter, cos I can identify with him the most, being a high-D person

16. Fav verse...
Ans: Matt 6:33, the verse that I think sums up my entire Christian life till now

17. Personality...
Ans: Choleric, tested and proven, with a pinch of sanguine, but certainly choleric.

18. Fav activity...
Ans: KTV lah... who put book shopping one?

19. Current fantasy...
Ans: Drop someone off the expressway... want to see how he reacts...

20. Fav animal...
Ans: Dog... who put hamster one? trying to be funny, issit???

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Parable of the 'Good Samaritan'

Of Teaching and Learning

Iakobou Epistode: From Confusion to Clarity