A moment please... this time with God

I was reading my own blog post on 15/07/2005, a post I have written about 2 years ago. How fast time flies... I said this as it reminds me of our 'superman'.

A moment please, I said in that post. I can't really remember to whom I was saying that to. Maybe it was to my readers, maybe it was to God, as if I knew Him then. A moment please, I was saying, and I forgot why I actually said that. Certainly I asked for a moment, just a moment, in the midst of all these busyness, to reflect and to think. Perhaps, then I was a bit overwhelmed by the changes around me, that I need to sit down and think. Oh well.

A moment please, this time, I ask again.

This time, let it be a rendevous with God...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Parable of the 'Good Samaritan'

Of Teaching and Learning

Iakobou Epistode: From Confusion to Clarity