What you need to live

Physically, a human being only needs two thing in order to stay alive: water and air. One thing that will allow us to survive, however, is knowledge. This is something I said in a post dated 25/08/2005.

I used to quote from William Wallace a lot, and I think I quoted him once a year ago too. The speech that touches me so much, that every man will die, not every man ever lives.

Physically, a human being only needs two thing in order to stay alive: water and air. One thing that will allow us to survive, however, is knowledge. But you need more than that to live.

In order for a man to live, he needs more than water, he needs more than air. He needs more than knowledge. Let's face it, with just water and air, how much can you live? With just knowledge, you sure you are going to live?

What a man needs, in order to live, is Jesus.

The thief comes only to steal and kill and destroy; I have come that they may have life, and have it to the full.
- John 10:10


Direct from His mouth.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Parable of the 'Good Samaritan'

Of Teaching and Learning

Iakobou Epistode: From Confusion to Clarity