School restarting soon

And now, I shall update my readers on the modules I have gotten for this semester:

HY2237 - 1 pt
HY3241 - 1 pt
MNO2311 - 1636 pt
TR3002 - 1 pt

I spent more points bidding for one module than I ever spent on bidding for the past 4 semesters. And somemore, it's a module I'm planning to S/U. And in case you are wondering, I'm only doing 4 modules this semester, cos HY4207 is still far far away from my grasp. So I decided to take 4 only and apply for a seven and a half month iLead internship next sem, which will allow me to clock 16 MCs. Somemore, since the internship allows me to take off to take modules in school, I will be able to make up for the lost modules.

And so, as it turns out, unless God gives me HY4207, I'm stuck with 4 modules, and it will mean that I will have only 3 modules to worry about, with 2 final papers to fight for... meaning a slack semester? I dun know... maybe God has a plan for me. Maybe... it may turn out that I need to extend my time in NUS...like YA and Ell... who knows...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Parable of the 'Good Samaritan'

Of Teaching and Learning

Iakobou Epistode: From Confusion to Clarity