Dichotomy

I was on the bus just now, after my exciting lvl 4000 lesson on imperialism and empires in Malaya. I was excited by what I am going to do in the coming semester... then I realise a distinctive dichotomy, which may or may not be reconciled. I realise that I get excited over interesting historical argument and being able to do research and make interesting argument in return. I also realise that I get excited over thinking about how can I make use of technology to do business and explore new business opportunities. Two distinctive potential routes for me, is there a possibility of reconciling two distinct interest?

Perhaps maybe after I exited my first business, I may want to take a short break and pursue the other interest again... perhaps

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Parable of the 'Good Samaritan'

Of Teaching and Learning

Iakobou Epistode: From Confusion to Clarity