Bringing joy to others?

Well,

Have my life brought joy to others? This is a difficult question to answer. For one, I know that my life have brought angst to people. Joy, maybe for people in church. But how about outside of church. This is one question I can't really answer for now. Perhaps... perhaps after I die, I will know the answer when I see the people up there. Perhaps I dun even need to wait till I die...

I just realised that I have missed quite a few weeks of Bleach and Naruto. I'm not going to let them go. Instead I think I'm going to catch up with them after I'm done with the exam.

This is a short post. Nothing constructive for my fans to read. But hang on. More to come soon.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Parable of the 'Good Samaritan'

Of Teaching and Learning

Of Exegesis, Wedding Preparation and the Whole Lot of Things: Another Reflection