Teacher's Day at PJC

I went back to PJC on Friday to pay a Teacher's Day visit. I was quite sad that I was the only one from my batch there. Or is it that I went too early and left too early? Most of the staffs have changed, save for a few familiar faces here and there. The celebration was organised by the 9th Student Council. I could not believe but I have to. These kids are 7 years my junior....

Mdm Shafa and Mr A. tried to persuade me to come back and teach history. It's quite funny. A few years back, I would have readily agreed and asked them to prepare my table in the staff room for me. However, this time round, I was quite certain that I won't be going back as a perm staff to teach. Maybe I will apply to relief teach when I graduate but that'll be the max that I will go.

Looking at the school, I somehow felt that I can contribute something to the school. But what was it, I dun exactly know. I think there are Hope people in PJC, and I do hope that they are doing something about the KOG in PJC... Is there a cg there in the first place????

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Parable of the 'Good Samaritan'

Of Teaching and Learning

Iakobou Epistode: From Confusion to Clarity