Wonder and miracle

I was ushering at the corporate prayer meet just now. Was thinking about Claramae's teaching about the rut and the lack of wonder in God. Then as I worship in the convention hall, I realise that for me, the wonder comes from having the opportunity to witness people worshiping God. Not that I'm into numbers...

But you see, being an usher allows me the privilege to stand at the back where I can see the whole congregation. Right from the first day, I'm always amazed by people worshiping God. The sight of it is a testimony of how people's lives have been changed by God. The sight of thousand hands lifted up to worship in one unison voice... it's simply priceless.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Parable of the 'Good Samaritan'

Of Teaching and Learning

Of Exegesis, Wedding Preparation and the Whole Lot of Things: Another Reflection