New layout

After some time, I have decided to change the layout of my blog to what you are seeing now. Unfortunately, along the process, I sort of lost some of the blog addresses. If you are reading this blog, and you feel that your blog should be in the bloglist, let me know. Drop me a comment.

Also, I added in Adsense between the posts due to some formatting problem which I have yet to resolve. It is still interesting to see what kind of ad comes out from there. But as of now, the ad serves as a divider between posts.

Of course, if you are following this blog, it would be good if you wanna sign up as a follower? Haha, no obligation. But just wanna know who reads my blog... though it's quite obvious...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Parable of the 'Good Samaritan'

Of Teaching and Learning

Of Exegesis, Wedding Preparation and the Whole Lot of Things: Another Reflection