Chain of Memories

Today is my convocation ceremony.

Looking at the recipients of the awards and listening to the valedictory speeches, I wonder the kind of achievements and the kind of treasures that I have built up over the years.

Then I realised that it is not the As and the Bs that I have gotten in NUS. But perhaps the memories that I will treasure most comes from HQ, the place that I camp around during break times and the fellowship with the people around HQ. I have not been a prominent student in NUS like I had been in my JC days, and I have not been very outstanding too. But yet honestly speaking, the lives that I may have touched and the memories that we have made together, those are priceless.

These are the real treasures that I have gotten in NUS, not the degree.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Parable of the 'Good Samaritan'

Of Teaching and Learning

Of Exegesis, Wedding Preparation and the Whole Lot of Things: Another Reflection