Refuge

I have to say that while I may not be agreeable with some of the messages that I have heard from pastors from CHC, they have an extremely anointed creative team who can write beautiful lyrics and songs to worship God. I'm quite sure that a lot of people have been ministered by their songs. This one is one of my favourite among them all.

Verse
I sing a love song to You Lord
Every day, every night
Tell of Your goodness and mercy
Tell the world how You rescued me
Picked me up from sin and shame
Your breath gives me new life

Pre chorus
Where can I go from Your presence
Under Your wings I take refuge
Your Spirit lives within my heart
I know, we’ll never be apart

Chorus
Every day I draw closer to You Lord
I long to see Your face
And hide in Your embrace
All my life, dwelling in Your holy place
My heart O Lord You’ve changed
I’ll never be the same

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Parable of the 'Good Samaritan'

Iakobou Epistode: From Confusion to Clarity

Of Teaching and Learning