Some thoughts which I have been wanting to voice

It's out of boredom that I want to voice out particular thoughts. You see, I have been taking a lot of MRT since my bus pass expired and you know, since the 9/11 incident and the JI thingy, the MRT stations have been showing a cheesy video about being alert and knowing what are the things to look out for in a possible terrorist.

I just wonder the usefulness of such videos, knowing that any terrorists will not stupidly behave like the stupid guy in the video and all the people will be as vigilant as the passengers in the video. Perhaps the reason why MHA wants to show that video is cos they wanna ensure people stay alert or at least know the possibility of terrorist attack in Singapore?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Parable of the 'Good Samaritan'

Of Teaching and Learning

Of Exegesis, Wedding Preparation and the Whole Lot of Things: Another Reflection