Notes towards the complete work of Shakespeare

The book on 'Notes towards the complete work of Shakespeare' is one of the funniest books I have ever read. It 'proves' how monkeys can produce Shakespearean work. Here's the epilogue of the book:

naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaasssssssssssssssssfssssfhgggggggsssassfssssssgggggggaaavmlvvs- sajjjlssssssssssssssssajjjajaajjsssssaaaaaaaaaaaaavvjjjjlajjjjjaaaaaajjjjjjja- jjjjjjjdjjajjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjaajjjjjjjjjjjjjjaaaaaaaaaajjjjjjjajajjjjjjjaajjjjjjjjjjjjjb- jmmslllggmmlljjmmmmmmnjjjnvvvnbvvmmllnknnbmmmmlllllllllllllllll- lllllllllllblbbbbnnfllmnnmjfgmnmmmassssssjjkbhnmnn
Well done, monkeys. I'm quite sure Richard Dawkins will be proud of your achievements.  And Richard Dawkins might well be on his way to produce the next Shakespearean hits. I look forward to it. If only the opposition party in Singapore is as intelligent as this.

P.S: I didn't make this up. This book really exists and it's downloadable at http://www.vivaria.net/experiments/notes/publication/. I can send you the book if you want. And trust me, I really had a good laugh reading the book, partly intrigued by the title of the book.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Parable of the 'Good Samaritan'

Of Teaching and Learning

Of Exegesis, Wedding Preparation and the Whole Lot of Things: Another Reflection