I will boast of my LG =P



Just showing off my LG, from our birthday celebration last Sat. I must say that over the past few months, it has not been easy leading a LG of such magnitude but WhatsApp and late night chill outs and random makan sessions help a lot on top of our normal LG and service meetups. In fact, I think this group of folks meet more often informally than formally in those settings where we normally meet in church.

Perhaps a recent personality test gives us a clue, we are majority extroverts from the MBTI results and this may have helped and created the sort of atmosphere needed. Definitely you know that people are more opened in sharing lives. Again, WhatsApp helps a lot. We literally have a WhatsApp group chat where we spam each other with mindless chats... though it started by collecting prayer requests.

One thing I must, is that I learned to love all the LGs which I have been in throughout my lifespan in Hope. Be it my first one during my spiritual infancy stage, or my second one during my development as a new LGL, or my third one during my transitional phase in YG or this current one. We need to learn to love our LG and the people in the LG. After this is what we are called to do in the local church setting. It's not about the size of the church overall, but the closeness of the small groups.

Moving forward, I just hope this pretty picture can last a long long time....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Parable of the 'Good Samaritan'

Of Teaching and Learning

Of Exegesis, Wedding Preparation and the Whole Lot of Things: Another Reflection